Friday, August 24, 2012

PIP - Week 12


I didn’t use my car share this week at all.  Which is a good thing!  In fact, I didn’t get into any car with any person at any time.  What I DID do, is bike to work every day, walk to the Laundromat down the street with a big sack full of dirty laundry, and then back home with a big sack full of clean clothes, go grocery shopping downtown at City Market several times with small trips that I could easily carry back home after work, and go on a couple runs.  I, for one, am happy to be evaluated on what I have done rather than what I haven’t (especially when what I haven’t done is had to sit in traffic).  Another great couple weeks that have really seen me weaned off cars in general, in favor or local, or easily biked to alternatives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment